agoy, Hat Gallery M/V, Susannah Lovis, and Daniel Blake
Red Hot PR is delighted to announce several new clients and re-appointments:
• Following a reorganisation of the company, yoga mat and accessories specialist agoy, has appointed Red Hot PR to handle PR and associated marketing activities in the UK. Yoga expert Howard Napper, the founder of agoy and Creative Director, continues as the UK spokesperson for the brand. Several new products are to be introduced to the UK over the next couple of months, the first of which is agoy's Luxury Yoga Travel Mat. www.agoy.co.uk.
For information, samples or interviews with Howard Napper, please contact the Team at Red Hot PR
• Following a brief period at the end of 2011 without PR, the luxurious Hat Gallery M/V has re-appointed Red Hot PR to promote it's new location in W8 alongside the collections. Press days will be held at the Gallery on the 12th, 13th and 14th February to co-incide with Pure to preview the Spring Summer collections. An exhibition of hats by celebrated milliner Mirjam Nuver is also planned as well as a number of 'private view' collaborations. A second Hat Gallery M/V is planned for later in the year when a suitable venue in Mayfair has been located. www.hat-gallery.co.uk For samples or to view the collections or for an invitation to the press days, please contact the Team at Red Hot PR.
• Susannah Lovis and her eponymous outlet for vintage and antique jewellery, based in Burlington Arcade, has appointed Red Hot to build her profile and position the outlet as a destination for fine jewellery and custom design services. Sophie Anderton is the 'ambassadress' for Susannah Lovis and together with a number of A List clients can be found wearing Susannah's jewellery at high profile events. For an appointment to meet Susannah, to visit the shop in the Arcade, or for hi res images or loan of pieces, please contact Liz Bolton or Katie Bavister at Red Hot. www.susannahlovis.com
• Designer Daniel Blake has again appointed Red Hot PR to promote his Private Views: Meet the Designer events in London, Dublin and Paris. A 10 time exhibitor at London Fashion Week Daniel has developed his business to work directly with clients offering a bespoke and very personalised service. Following an event the pieces are made to order in the fabric of a clients choice and to their specification. Delivery is 6-8 weeks from order. The next events, dates tbc, will take place in March and April when the Spring Summer collection and the Daniel Blake Archive collection will be shown. For an invitation to one of the events, further information, hi res images or samples, please contact the Team at Red Hot PR. www.danielblake.co.uk
• Following internships at Talk PR, Global PR and Saatchi's, and several months in a junior position at Red Hot PR, Katie Bavister has now been promoted to a permanent position as an Account Executive at Red Hot.
The Style Director
One of Red Hot's latest luxury clients, thestyledirector.com has launched to an approving audience of fashion savvy shoppers. Conceived by working women for working women, The Style Director is a 'personal stylist' for busy women seeking to buy go-to building blocks. Handpicked wardrobe essentials by fashion icons preclude the need for busy women to trawl overloaded fashion websites for those perfect pieces, and with 10% of profits donated to the Cambodian Children's Fund, what's not to love?
Spirit of Fashion Press Launch
Under the auspices of 'ICECREAM', Red Hot PR organised a press launch at 23 Manchester Square for the Spirit of Fashion collection, designed by Rachael Barrett, Carolyn Massey and Matthew Miller.
The launch was a huge success, with journalists from top publications such as Glamour, Red and The Daily Telegraph out in full force to view the collection.
Further information on the collection, including details of the upcoming pop up shops, will be available from the McArthurGlen website from July 30th.
Cambodian Children's Fund
The Cambodian Children's Fund is excited to welcome the inspiring Sam Taylor Wood as a Patron. Red Hot PR has developed a creative and sustainable fund-raising project for the charity, with the proposal to be discussed with Sam when she returns from Los Angeles in September.
Other Patrons recruited by Red Hot PR include world famous human rights lawer Michael Mansfield QC, and Miles Templeman, Director General of the Institute of Directors.
Rachael Barrett & Matthew Miller
In collaboration with Skandia Team GBR, these two talented young fashion designers are currently working on a design project incorporating classic sailing materials, to create fashion forward pieces for Olympic hopefuls, Bryony Shaw (Wind Surfing) and Giles Scott (Sailing).